Letshego to buy remaining 13% of Tanzania unit for TZS10.4B

 In news

The Directors of Letshego are pleased to announce an intention by the Company to seek Shareholders’ approval to purchase the remaining 13% shares in Letshego Tanzania from the minority shareholders (‘the Sellers’) following the Sellers informing Letshego of their intension to sell their shares.

Letshego already owns 87% of the shares in Letshego Tanzania and intends to exercise its pre-emption rights by acquiring the remaining 13% shares from the Sellers, two of whom are former directors of Letshego Tanzania and the third being an independent third party.

Please Read More At: http://www.moneyweb.co.za/wp-content/uploads/ftp/senspdfs/SENS_20151106_S364449.pdf?e54245

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.

Start typing and press Enter to search