Hosken Passenger Logistics Granted JSE Listing From April 24

 In news

HPLR, the largest scheduled commuter bus operator in the Cape Metropole through its unit Golden Arrow Bus Services, has been granted a listing on JSE’s main board.

* Company doesn’t intend to raise capital leading up to the listing;
* NOTE: Hosken Consolidated Investments is currently the owner of ~62% of the issued share capital of HPLR, while La Concorde Holdings owns remaining 38%;
* NOTE: La Concorde intends, prior to the listing, to distribute all HPLR shares held by it to its shareholders by way of a dividend in specie; Niveus Investments, the majority shareholder of La Concorde with 58% of its share capital, will distribute all HPLR shares received by it under the La Concorde unbundling to its shareholders by way of a dividend in specie. Source: Bloomberg

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.

Start typing and press Enter to search