Tullow buys 90% stakes in four onshore blocks in Côte d’Ivoire

 In news

Tullow Oil said it on Thursday it had bought 90% stakes in four onshore blocks in Côte d’Ivoire while state oil company Petroci holds the remaining 10%.

The four blocks cover 5 035 km2 and are located on the coast, mostly to the west of Abidjan.

Tullow, which currently holds a non operated position in the Espoir offshore field in Côte d’Ivoire, said it intends to initiate work immediately on the four new licences to allow surveying to start in early 2018. Source: Engineering News

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.

Start typing and press Enter to search